Thursday, September 15, 2011

IT'S THE little THINGS

Just a few things I love about motherhood:

  • The sweet, milky smell of Miles' tiny palms
  • Bathtime
  • Morning smiles and giggles
  • The fat roll in the middle of his forearm
  • Teeny tiny toes
  • When Robert picks up Miles after getting home from work
  • Watching their father / son bond grow stronger every day
  • Kissy nuzzle time when I love on his little neck
  • Trying to eat dinner with Miles on my knee because he doesn't want to be put down.  Yep, this is sort of annoying but it's also kind of cute
  • Showing complete strangers pictures of my son
  • His voice as he babbles to himself in the car on the way home
  • The conspiratorial smile mamas share when they see each other out stroller walking
  • The first sight of my son at daycare after 8 long hours away from him
  • Waking up every morning and remembering I'm a mama

No comments:

Post a Comment