- baby Miles - duh, he's like the whole reason for everything!
- family - so sweet and supportive, and they love Miles (almost) as much as me
- hubby - he is getting my car fixed and going to the grocery store today. What a man!
- sleep - absence makes the heart grow fonder
- friends - Kelsey, Heather, Katie, and others. They make parenting easier
- food - Miles ate (and actually swallowed!) cereal last night. So proud of him!
- fall leaves - they allow me to appreciate my backyard instead of being angry at my horrible neighbor and his dog
- a good camera - it's definitely getting a workout these days
- coffee - a necessity, like air, water... and cute shoes
- baby Gap
- my students who think my son is adorable
- doughnuts in the teachers' lounge
- running shoes - you're there for me even when I neglect you for days
- online banking - seriously, what did we do before this?
- 60 degree weather
Tuesday, November 1, 2011
Things I'm Thankful for:
I know it's not Thanksgiving yet, but, hey, I'm grateful anyway. I have a good and full life : )