Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Things I'm Thankful for:

I know it's not Thanksgiving yet, but, hey, I'm grateful anyway.  I have a good and full life : )
  • baby Miles - duh, he's like the whole reason for everything!
  • family - so sweet and supportive, and they love Miles (almost) as much as me
  • hubby - he is getting my car fixed and going to the grocery store today.  What a man!
  • sleep - absence makes the heart grow fonder
  • friends - Kelsey, Heather, Katie, and others.  They make parenting easier
  • food - Miles ate (and actually swallowed!) cereal last night.  So proud of him!
  • fall leaves - they allow me to appreciate my backyard instead of being angry at my horrible neighbor and his dog
  • a good camera - it's definitely getting a workout these days
  • coffee - a necessity, like air, water... and cute shoes
  • baby Gap
  • my students who think my son is adorable
  • doughnuts in the teachers' lounge
  • running shoes - you're there for me even when I neglect you for days
  • online banking - seriously, what did we do before this? 
  • 60 degree weather

No comments:

Post a Comment